Park Hills Community Church
Position Hours: Part-Time (15-25 hrs/wk)
Summary: Park Hills Community Church seeks to fill a part-time position responsible for overseeing all aspects of student ministries Grades 6-12. The candidate will be primarily responsible to develop ministries that connect with middle and high school students.
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
• Exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred but not mandatory. However, prior experience in middle school and high school youth ministry an added plus.
• Candidate must have a proven record in connecting with students, communicating with parents, and equipping young adult leaders for ministry.
• Basic administrative skills, and a personal spiritual life congruent with biblical mandates for leaders (1 Timothy 3:1-7).
• Gifted and called to youth ministry, loves young people; possesses a passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at ministerial level.
• An engaging communicator, with a strong biblical and theological background, and agrees with Park Hills philosophy of community outreach to all ages.
• A self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for youth ministry, possessing relational skills with students, parents, and staff.
Contact: Pastor Lawrence Dove, 562-712-2342